Message/Thoughts for the day!

Thoughts for the day...enjoy! :)

"The Eskimos have 52 words for snow because it is so special to them; there ought to be as many for love!"

by Margaret Atwood quotes


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Count Down!

Alright...so I only have 3 more days here in good ole Laguna Niguel and I can't believe it! First I'd like to say, this whole blog-thing I really wasn't to keen on the idea, but then I really thought about it, talked to some friends and of course family who really thought it would be a great idea to keep in touch with people foremost, but also have the memories forever and to educate people what the Peace Corps is, what I'm doing there, and just educate everyone about Belize, its people, culture, language, history, etc.

So here I am, my first blog. It has been a whirlwind the past few weeks getting everything in order. Buying new clothes, educating myself on water filters, reviewing the local language Kriol, and reading as much as I can about Belize. And of course the going-away party! Again THANK YOU SO MUCH everyone who came by to say hello and wish me well. It was absolutely wonderful seeing everyone and the continual support you all gave me.

Well, I hope you all enjoy this blog. I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it pretty quickly. I look forward to posting more things and pictures or course of everything that is going on with me in Belize. So ENJOY!

Lots of love,
nat.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natalie, I wish you the best of luck and I know your'e gonna go out and do awesome things there in Belize. Update and send pictures of your travels! God Bless!
    Craig

    ReplyDelete